Grant writing requires a lot more than sitting down at your computer and dashing off a request. This two-day session (June 11th and 12th from 9am to noon both days) will take you step-by-step through the process of developing a strong, competitive grant proposal.
*This session is designed for beginning grant writers and fundraising professionals with little to no grant writing experience.
Participants will learn:
· What they need to have and do before they start looking for grants
· Where to look for grants and when, why, and how to communicate with funders
· How to design promising, grant-worthy programs
· What information to cover—in what order—in a standard grant proposal
· How to draw up a grant budget that bolsters your request
· What to do after a grant is awarded
Facilitated By: Bob Arnold, Associate Director of Development, Memphis Brooks Museum of Art