Dates: Four consecutive Tuesdays, April 2nd – April 23rd, 2019
Executive Director Boot Camp is an annual training offering from Momentum designed to assist emerging nonprofit executive leaders gain key knowledge and strategy to be used in their executive roles. In this four session workshop series, we will use interactive discussions, expert lectures, case studies, peer learning exercises, and engaging activities to help executive directors and CEOs on their journeys to become authentic, effective leaders in their organizations.
Applicants for Executive Director Boot Camp must:
· Currently serve as an Executive Director or Interim Executive Director of a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
· Have served in this executive role for three (3) years or less.
Executive Director Boot Camp focuses on six core competencies:
· April 2nd, 2019: Executive Leadership
· April 9th, 2019: Strategy, Personal and Staff Management
· April 16th, 2019: Fundraising/Resource Development, Financial Management
· April 23rd, 2019: Board Management
Additional competencies that will be explored throughout the workshop are:
· Data and Evaluation
Facilitators for Executive Director Boot Camp include:
· Kevin Dean, Momentum Nonprofit Partners
· Dorian Spears, Momentum Nonprofit Partners
· Troy Wiggins, Momentum Nonprofit Partners
· Bev Vitali, Christian Brothers University
· Amber Hamilton, Memphis Music Initiative
· Mona Doggett-Wilson, VitalARC Solutions
· Mel and Pearl Shaw, Saad&Shaw
· John Bazzanella, Momentum Nonprofit Partners
· Carol Gaudino, Momentum Nonprofit Partners
· April Carter, Momentum Nonprofit Partners
· Aria Miles, Momentum Nonprofit Partners
Members interested in participating in Executive Director Boot Camp are encouraged to apply. Applications for Executive Director Boot Camp will be considered until March 22, 2019. Applicants will be notified about their selection status by March 27, 2019.
A limited number of scholarship awards are available to applicants demonstrate need. To be considered for a scholarship, please complete the application and fill out the relevant scholarship questions.
$400 Member Fee / $600 Non-Member Fee
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Free onsite parking is available.
Sorry! Registration is closed for this event.