How to Join
- Click here to complete the online application.
- Contact our Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becoming a member of Momentum Nonprofit Partners helps connect organizations - board, staff, and volunteers - with others who are making a difference, too. By learning together, members can make both the nonprofit sector and their own organizations stronger. Making a strong impact in the communities being served is important, and Momentum can help you do that.
Membership is free and open to nonprofit organizations - board, staff, and volunteers - as well as those organizations seeking nonprofit status.
Who Can Join?
- Organizations with 501(c)3 designations
- Organizations pursing 501(c)3 status
- Nonprofit organizations in Fayette, Haywood, Lauderdale, Madison, Shelby, and Tipton counties in West Tennessee; Crittenden County in eastern Arkansas; and DeSoto, Tate and Tunica counties in North Mississippi.
- Organizations with a WhereToGivemidsouth.org profile.
Additional Benefits of Membership
- Discounts on registration fees including: Boot Camps, Learning Labs, Design Labs, and more
- Access to member only events such as Peer Learning Networks and Community Conversations
- Curated resources through Momentum's Nonprofit Help Desk and access to thousands of templates from Standards for Excellence® such as bylaws, strategic plans, board minutes, and succession planning
- Access to a robust organizational capacity assessment that can be used to identify organizational needs and develop work plans
- Free job postings on the Nonprofit Job Board
Momentum is proud to partner with LIVEGIVEmidsouth.org to offer FREE membership to local nonprofit organizations with a WhereToGivemidsouth.org account. A WHEREtoGIVEmidsouth.org profile provides participating nonprofits with a free online marketing and fundraising tool that includes a wealth of information about your organization. Each profile contains program descriptions, leadership and governance information, operational plans and policies, community impact, financial stability, and more.