Are you serving the sector and approaching your work with excellence? Standards of Excellence to be more exact!
Attend Nonprofit Academy to understand how to implement the six guiding principles that characterize effective, ethical and accountable nonprofit organizations:
1. Mission, Strategy and Evaluation
3. Legal Compliance and Ethics
4. Finance and Operations
5. Resource Development
6. Public Awareness, Engagement and Advocacy
By the end of the session, participants will:
1) Know and understand the six guiding principles that characterize effective, ethical and accountable nonprofit organizations.
2) Be able to implement the performance benchmarks
Nonprofit Academy is being facilitated by:
John Bazzanella, Chief Operating Officer, Momentum Nonprofit Partners
Bridget Ciaramitaro, Standards for Excellence Licensed Consultant
Ken Marrero, Investigator, Tennessee Office of Charitable Solicitations
Aria Miles, Director of Public Policy and Research, Momentum Nonprofit Partners
Dorian Spears, Chief Partnership Officer, Momentum Nonprofit Partners