CG is a locally and woman-owned professional services firm dedicated to promoting the wellbeing of all people, with a focus on improving conditions for people facing social and economic disadvantage. We do this by working in partnership with our clients to align and integrate the systems that serve these individuals with the ultimate goal of improving individual, family, and community outcomes. We are a fun, dynamic team of professionals who are passionate and committed to furthering social change. We believe in nurturing the entire person and promoting the multifaceted components that make each of us unique and enrich the fabric of communities.
We are currently seeking a researcher/analyst to provide project support. This is a contracted position for approximately 30 hours per week. While much of the work can be done independently, the candidate is expected to be available for scheduled interviews and meetings, which will generally occur during normal business hours. This position will report directly to the lead project researcher and analyst. The candidate must have a working laptop with access to Microsoft Office applications.
1. Identify, catalog, analyze, and synthesize secondary data sources related to research focus
2. Assist in conducting interviews and focus groups with primary responsibility for documentation
3. Work in partnership with lead researcher to identify key themes and catalog research accordingly
4. Support the development of research findings and corresponding presentation documentation
5. Assist with meeting preparation including the scheduling of meetings, printing and organizing of meeting materials, note taking, and follow-up correspondence
6. Participate in regularly scheduled project management meetings with the Consilience team as well as with the client(s).
Interests, Education, Skills, and Traits
The ideal candidate:
• Is passionate about promoting transformational change within the health and human services sectors
• Has a related undergraduate degree and has or is currently pursuing an advanced degree in a related field
• Can demonstrate related research experience either through prior work or their current course of study
• Is comfortable working with web-based applications such as Google Drive, Smartsheet, and other online technologies
• Has a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Offers strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Exhibits excellent communications skills and uses a mix of mediums including, but not limited to, narrative, graphics and images, and oral presentation
• Enjoys thinking creatively and identifying solutions that challenge the status quo
• Is comfortable with trying new things
• Functions well within a team, but can move assigned work forward independently without extensive oversight or direction
• Is comfortable with a level of ambiguity and being responsible for generating solutions that help to bring greater clarity to an aspect of a project
• Can be flexible and responsive to shifting priorities
• Is committed to delivering high quality work
• Has a great sense of humor and can laugh!
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.