Girl Scouts Heart of the South is accepting applications for a full-time leadership specialist to work in the fast-paced environment at the Memphis Leadership office.
The leadership specialist is responsible for both curriculum design and project management for various leadership programs serving girls and adults such as We Lead, Stand Beside Her Memphis Leadership Academy, civic engagement programming and other leadership development opportunities including programs for teens. Strong in relationship building, this person will develop strategic partnerships for various programs.
Volunteer leadership development as well as girl. Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships at all levels and to collaborate with volunteers, community stakeholders and GSHS staff. Must have prior leadership development experience. Send resume to Melanie. Melanie.email@example.com.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills are needed as are presentation and training/teaching skills.
• Meeting facilitation skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and priorities.
• Experience in public speaking
• Good time management skills.
• Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position that you are applying for in the subject line.