Full Time, Memphis, TN
Salary: Starting at $40,000
The compliance & reporting coordinator will monitor, evaluate and perform compliance activities and reports in relation to major programmatic grants as well as overall agency compliance in conjunction with the Director of Programs & Strategic Alliances. This position monitor’s affiliate grant compliance in accordance with grant agreements and terms and ensures the affiliate’s compliance with various policies, procedures and financial guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist Director of Programs in administrating the affiliate’s grant programs and reports as required.
• Contributes to the creation of a monitoring and evaluation framework and supports its implementation in accordance with grant agreements in a timely manner.
• Creates interagency spreadsheets and project charts to support a holistic agency reporting structure with overlays of all pertinent data, deadlines, grant restrictions, and other pertinent data points to assist with overall agency project management.
• Analyzes reports to determine program progress, quality of service and compliance with laws, standards and guidelines.
• Monitor and evaluate affiliate’s grant programs in accordance with audit procedures, which include federal statutory and regulatory requirements and financial record-keeping audit.
• Issue written findings and recommendations for affiliate corrective actions, if any, and monitor affiliate documentation for corrective actions.
• Record and track affiliate compliance data and reports as they relate to affiliate outputs such as number of homes built, number of homes rehabbed, number of seniors served, number of families served, etc.
• Acts as the keeper of and maintains all major affiliate statistical and historical information.
• Reports Memphis Habitat statistical data and outputs to HFHI in a timely fashion as required via the Affiliate Statistical and Housing Production Report.
• Maintains and submits Memphis Habitat’s Quality Assurance Checklist to Habitat for Humanity International as necessary.
• Participate in updating affiliate documents and other resources on an annual basis to reflect ongoing changes in federal and programmatic requirements.
Required Education and Experience
• B.S. Degree and 5 years of experience in grant compliance and/or writing; program reporting or project management.
• Knowledge of non-profit development, grant writing and reporting. Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the grant writing field.
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, database entry i.e. Sales Force
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the position title in the subject line of the email. No Phone calls please.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to meet employment verification requirements, pass pre- employment screenings, background checks, and sex offender registry checks.
About Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis
Habitat for Humanity’s vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live, and since 1983, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis has been working to realize that vision in Shelby County. Memphis Habitat partners with people in our community to help them build or improve places they can call home through new home construction, rehabilitation work and Aging in Place home modifications for seniors. Our employees enjoy a relaxed work environment and a real opportunity to make a difference in our community.