The Board of Directors for the Housing Foundation of West TN d/b/a Intunity would like to announce the open job position of President for Intunity. Intunity is a non-profit organization that provides exceptional affordable rental homes for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the West TN area.
The President of Intunity will be responsible for providing ongoing operations management for the organization and will serve as liaison with the Board of Directors. The President will report to the Board of Directors.
- financial and program administration and planning, partner/relationship development;
- management of the acquisition, adaptation, maintenance, and leasing of property;
- oversee development and management of housing trust, leveraging additional funding sources to maximize impact including foundation and government grants, contracts, donations, fundraising events and other sources;
- direct financial management and compliance reporting for enterprise accounts;
- maintain knowledge of current regulatory rules, legislations, and grant/contract opportunities for affordable housing and intellectual and developmental disabilities population;
- review and approve communications materials including training and outreach materials, press releases, reports, etc.;
- oversee all executive and administrative activities including but not limited to: conducting regular board meetings, negotiating and managing all service contracts and grants, and preparing reports;
- development of policies and procedures as well as assist with long-range planning, policy development, fundraising events, and other activities as determined by Intunity Board of Directors
- Travel approximately 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum; Master’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in standard office technology, particularly MS Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience and strong knowledge of non-profit organizations
- Experience with grant writing and fund development
- Experience with community development and/or housing production
- Experience with program evaluation design and implementation
- Knowledgeable with finances/budgets, etc.
- Knowledgeable of intellectual and developmental disabilities population
- Well-developed oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Please email your resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com. All correspondence should be addressed to the Intunity Board of Directors. The deadline to apply for this position is July 20, 2018.