The Pink Palace Family of Museums is seeking a full-time Development Coordinator to join its fundraising team. The coordinator’s focus will primarily be on corporate sponsorships and fulfillment. The successful candidate will have experience in sales and be organized and efficient.
1. Work with the Director of Philanthropy to oversee the sponsorship revenue program by identifying, cultivating, selling and fulfilling sponsorships. A background in corporate sponsorships is a plus.
2. Assist with planning, coordinating and implementing social activities, special events and fundraisers. Some evening hours will be required.
3. Design monthly donor newsletters and invitations using graphic design programs such as Publisher and Canva.
1. Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or non-profit, preferably with corporate sponsorships.
2. Basic graphic design skills and social media knowledge.
3. Strong writing skills a plus.
4. This position requires a high level of planning, organizing, project management skills, and attention to details and accuracy.
5. Must be able to work cooperatively with staff of other departments in a team environment.
The Pink Palace Family of Museums will provide:
1. A dynamic, education-oriented work environment.
2. A private work area with computer, phone and work supplies.
3. Complimentary Museum membership.
4. Engaging, results-oriented departmental objectives.
5. Fast-paced work days with clear guidelines and goals.
Salary: $33,280 plus benefits
Send cover letter and resume to Cathi Johnson, Director of Philanthropy, at email@example.com. No phone calls.
Application deadline is August 17, 2018. Goal start date is September 17, 2018.