Position: ReStore Procurement Manager Full Time, Memphis, TN
Salary: Starting at $36,600
The ReStore Procurement Manager is responsible for managing the donation process from beginning to end, including donor leads, evaluation of donations, scheduling, volunteers and procurement. This position will also assist the ReStore Director in Public Relations, marketing, advertising and other revenue-generating programs.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Analyze potential donations and impact of procurement to the net profit.
• Seek and obtain sponsorships for ReStore projects and maintenance.
• Coordinate follow up process to maintain donation experience and improve quality assurance.
• Assist ReStore Operations Manager with store operations and donation systems.
• Manage Scheduler in donation scheduling system and donation records.
• Serve as Project Manager on large off site donation pick-ups.
• Partner with marketing team and ReStore Director to manage and improve social media outreach.
• Coordinate and communicate branding and procurement opportunities for ReStore with department Director.
• Oversee and lead volunteer groups and projects related to ReStore when needed.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Saturday, based on the needs of the business. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
• High School Diploma and 2+ years knowledge and experience in sales
• BA or BS preferred; equivalent work experience will be considered.
• Nonprofit experience
• Management experience
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com. Make sure to include the position title in the subject line of the email. No Phone calls please.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to meet employment verification requirements, pass pre- employment screenings, background checks, and sex offender registry checks.
About Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis
Habitat for Humanity’s vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live, and since 1983, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis has been working to realize that vision in Shelby County. Memphis Habitat partners with people in our community to help them build or improve places they can call home through new home construction, rehabilitation work and Aging in Place home modifications for seniors. Our employees enjoy a relaxed work environment and a real opportunity to make a difference in our community.