DESCRIPTION Position Summary: In conjunction with the Director of Communications and Development, the Database Coordinator’s overall objective and responsibility is to manage the departmental data systems and to assist Development staff and organization leadership in utilizing Raiser’s Edge (specialized business donor tracking database and software) in support of department-wide goals and functions.
Position Level: Full Time (37.5 hours per week). Paid vacation, holidays, and personal time
RESPONSIBILITIES - Accurately maintain the overall integrity of the donor database, including entering and exporting data, gift entry, recording donor activity, tracking and reporting of donor activity.
- Maintain database software; ensure timely implementation of upgrades, and provide training to other staff as needed.
- Process donations, promptly issue tax receipts and acknowledgement letters.
- Pull lists for, prepare and mail annual tax receipt letters to all donors.
- Assist the director of development in donor and prospect research management and creation of donor profiles.
- Pull donor and marketing lists from Raiser’s Edge database for direct mail pieces.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of donations with accounting department records.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS The ideal candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree and 2 -3 years of work experience.
- A minimum of one year of Raiser’s Edge experience, and preferred 2+ years of Raiser’s Edge experience.
- Excellent computer, verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong work ethic, absolute attention to detail, excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information, research inquisitively and report facts accurately.
- Ability to accept responsibility for projects and assignments, progressing them on a timeline and reporting back with limited oversight and prompting.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
INSTRUCTIONS Please send resume and cover letter to Brenda O´Looney, Brenda.OLooney@acc.cdom.org
CONTACT INFO Email Brenda.OLooney@acc.cdom.org