Develop and implement strategies to identify, cultivate and solicit prospective major gift donors to Birthright. This job involves relationship building and communication to convey the Birthright vision.
1. Meet prospective donors and supporters on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them.
2. Grow a major gifts program including identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donors.
3. Oversee grant seeking including research, proposal writing and reporting requirements.
4. Build the planned giving program with a focus on deferred gifts, bequest expectancies, estate, trusts, charitable annuities, life insurance, financial planning, and deferred giving.
5. Direct capital campaign funds and other major fundraising drives.
6. Work closely with the Executive Director, the Board of Directors and the Event Planner.
7. Demonstrate professional conduct at all times.
• Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline. Certification in fundraising a plus.
• Familiarity with and interest in the mission of Birthright.
• Excellent written, verbal and social media skills.
• Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
• Five (5) years of professional fundraising experience.
• Team player with an ability to work independently.
• Capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Competitive, commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
Send resumes to email@example.com or 115 Alexander St Memphis TN 38111
No phone calls please