Full Time, Memphis, TN
Salary: Starting at $48,720
The budget analyst will be responsible for analyzing and managing data, reports and reporting processes for the Senior Trust Project. This position will act as the liaison between Habitat affiliates, programs department, construction department and finance staff to ensure that all requests for reimbursements are complete, within scope and within budget. The budget analyst must ensure the integrity of data for the Senior Trust Project.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage reports, reporting systems, processes and prepare custom reports as requested.
• Plans and carries out budget procedures; and manage data to ensure compliance with the rules and regulations administered by the grantor.
• Analyze budgetary data, budgetary requests, and interpreting and applying grant compliance guidelines.
• Responds to inquiries about projects
• Assist with the coordination of the internal audit program as requested
• Train others on systems and processes
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred or 5 years’ experience as a budget/data analyst or in project management
• Advanced Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
• Experience in banking, other financial institutions, public accounting or regulatory agency
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the position title in the subject line of the email. No Phone calls please.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to meet employment verification requirements, pass pre-employment screenings, background checks, and sex offender registry checks.
About Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis
Habitat for Humanity’s vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live, and since 1983, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis has been working to realize that vision in Shelby County. Memphis Habitat partners with people in our community to help them build or improve places they can call home through new home construction, rehabilitation work and Aging in Place home modifications for seniors. Our employees enjoy a relaxed work environment and a real opportunity to make a difference in our community.